ANGLES & LINES - Our services
Our list of services include:
- Boundary surveys
- Construction Layout
- Quality Control
- ALTA/ACSM Standard Survey
- Land Acquisition Services
- Geographical Information System Applications (GIS)
- Existing Condition Surveys (Site, Architectural)
- Inshore, Offshore and Riverine Hydrographic (Bathymetric)
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Utility Surveys, Subsurface Utility Mapping
- Large Scale Infrastructure
- Offsite Improvement
- Structural Monitoring
- Railroad Plans and Specifications Construction Surveys.
- Construction surveying
Consulting available in the following areas:
• Expert Witness and Dispute Resolution:
Our Principal has been admitted as expert witness at most Superior Circuit Courts in this jurisdiction and is experienced in the resolution of boundary, earthworks and other technical disputes, inside and outside the courtroom.
• Multidisciplinary Coordination:
We have built fruitful and successful business relationships with professional of all disciplines. Thought a number of years we have teamed with professional in the following discipline for the execution of various public and private initiative projects (Architecture, Subsurface Utility Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering and Aerial Mapping).
• Land Development Consulting:
Having supervised the extraction of millions of cubic meters of earth and quarry operations, as well as having development hundreds of single and multi-family housing units, we also provide land development consulting and other logistic and construction related consulting.
Surveying [ser-vey-ing]: deals primarily with geometric measurements on the earth’s surface, the computation of derived quantities, e.g. coordinates, areas, etc., and the representation of these numerical data in graphical form, such as plans and maps.